Friday, June 17, 2011

...in the act...

One day last week, I woke up to this weird "click...click...click"-ing noise.
And as I'm laying in bed, trying to wake up and process what I'm actually hearing, I notice Wyatt talking to himself...and then I hear his door shut.
I IMMEDIATELY jump out of bed, thinking he must have fell out of his crib, and wondering how I could have possibly missed his screaming cry fit...
...and as I open the door and look in, there he is--sitting in his changing table. What the...?? Yes, the stinker has learned to climb up on top and mess with the light switches (the clicking noise) and open and close the door...I don't know how he did it, so I set up the camera to catch him in the act...enjoy!!

(I just walked out of the room after trying to put him down for a nap...I love how he keeps looking at the door to make sure I'm not coming back...)

8 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

hahah!!! This made my day. Thank you!

dutchbunch7 said...

Love it! Doesn't it make you wonder how long he's been doing it? And maybe those long naps started with getting up there and playing for a while? AND he must know how to get beck down! That is a funny boy!

Lindsey said...

Haha! That's too funny! i guess it's time to move things around in the room :)

Merkley Jiating said...

WHAT?! Ahhhh! I started watching this video earlier today when Alex was next to me and stopped it to save for once he was in bed. I don't want him to learn to climb out. That would be the end of all happiness for me. :)

Shannon said...

omg! what a butt head! he's pretty high, I'm surprised he's not scared...can the changing table be moved?

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

He's so proud of himself. That is hilarious.

Way to catch him.

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

hhaha what a little monkey!

Kristin Malulani Kalehuawehe said...

This just made my whole day :)