Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Anyway, a few things have happened recently that I don't have pictures of:
1. My mother-in-law, with the help of Shannon, finished Wyatt's quilt. It's so super cute, I need to take a picture of it to show it off.
2. Jeff and I are painting the downstairs part of our house. It's going to take forever. But when it's done, I'll be sure to post an update.
3. My mom bought 4 chicks, and one of them is mine!! So I'll be getting fresh eggs in about 5 months...
4. The chair railing in Wyatt's room is FINALLY finished!! Jeff's birthday present from his family was to help get it done, haha!
5. My hair is falling out like nonsense. I swear, I'm going to be bald by next week. Ugh.
6. Wyatt is getting so big and cuter by the second:
Last week (I think) I was at my parent's house with Mr Wyatt. My parent's cat had one kitten 4 weeks ago, and she's just barely starting to walk. I brought the kitten over for Wyatt to see, and in a moment of neglect, I turned around to see Wyatt giving the kitten the death grip! It wasn't serious--he had just barely grabbed the fur off of her back. The kitten, however, didn't appreciate it very much and was crying for mom. He thought it was so fun...silly boy.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
So I was going through my parent's camera and found these somewhat recent photos...enjoy!
These are my sibs. Gotta love 'em! We're at the zoo near the Meerkat exhibit...I think this little cave is supposed to represent something...but I can't remember what.
Wyatt had an accident at Oma's house. He had to take a bath in the sink, haha.
We had a Girl's night (plus Wyatt) when the boys went on a camping trip for the Father/Sons. We dressed up in our jammies and got free dinner at Chik-fil-A!
Our first family picture where Wyatt is actually smiling too! (We had help from Opa, whom he smiles at no matter what!)
Sunday, April 4, 2010
The Easter Bunny Baby came and visited us today!
(don't mind all the hands...we were trying to distract him, heehee)
Thursday, April 1, 2010
And the newest accomplishment?? He can sit up!! He'll still topple over, though, if he doesn't have both hands down to steady himself.
He still drools like a champ, and loves to chomp on his fingers...or my fingers...or anything that he can stick in his mouth...
And, yes! He can stick things in his mouth now!! He's gotten quite good with his hands, and is always reaching for things...