Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's called a hair CHOP.

So...surprise!!!!! Spur of the moment I decided to CHOP my hair off...

...and by CHOP I mean all 13 inches of it.


(Ignore the fact that I'm grabbing my butt...we're looking at the hair here...)

I've actually wanted to cut my hair for ages now, but I've always been too chicken to follow through with it...probably because I've never cut my hair shorter than my shoulder IN MY LIFE. But I felt like doing something drastic, something new, something different...and ::voila:: this is what I came up with...

Funniest part of it is, Jeff didn't know anything about it until I came home...

...good thing he loved it :)

(I just realized how pasty white I look...time for some summer sun!)

My thanks go to Jennifer who cut my hair perfectly, to my mom and sisters who kept up my confidence before I could change my mind, and to Danielle who helped me find the 'do!!

I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Holy smokes that is such a big change! You look amazing though! I cannot believe how well you can pull off short AND long hair! You are just all-around gorgeous! Congratulations again on the pregnancy! It looks like that primary class isn't as great of a birth control as you thought. :-)

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Wow!! Its so different!!!

Noelle said...

OH MY FREAKING HECK!!! I am amazed you finally made the leap. hahaha. it looks dang cute though. Happy hair cut.

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

Wow! it looks great and I did the same thing last may. it was so crazy different but i loved it!

Richard said...

Very flattering angled bob haircut. I think that it suits you better than the long style.