Friday, August 5, 2011

15 weeks

 15 weeks and here's what I look like...this is just for the record, by the way, because let's face it. At 15 weeks I don't look pregnant, just fat.
BUT anyway, I'm telling Jeff to lower the camera to get a more full body shot...

...he obviously didn't get it.

So I took some pictures by myself with the self-timer...and they turned out blurry. It's all you're getting.

This pregnancy so far has been very similar to my pregnancy with Wyatt. I've been really tired, (extra EXTRA tired now that I have to run after a toddler), really nauseous, and kinda cranky. The only real difference is that I've developed acne...oh, and this time, the pregnancy was planned, haha! It's also really different this time around because I'm not as...involved...as I was before? It's not that I'm NOT excited to be pregnant, because I am, but this time around I don't feel COMPLETELY consumed by it. Sometimes I even forget that I AM pregnant. I'm not constantly thinking about baby things and I'm not worried about the same things I was worried about before.
It's just different, I guess. I don't have every second to spare thinking about this baby because I have Wyatt to worry about...I wonder how that's going to work out when the baby actually gets here...haha! It'll be something new to learn! Yay...

;)

2 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

You can say that you were telling Jeff how you wanted the picture, but we all know that that is just the weird way your hand rests. We have many photos of it like that.

Lindsey said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I just know Wyatt is going to love having a little sibling :)