Sunday, September 11, 2011

20 weeks!

I've again reached the halfway point of my pregnancy and it's freaking me out. How does it go by SO FAST?! (And I guess I could ask the same about Wyatt...he'll be 2 in 2 months!!)

It blows my mind that he was small enough to fit in my tummy...and now he can barley fit on it! (Oh, and this is a clean bum on my tummy...just out of the bath!)

I like doing comparisons...these pictures are taken at the exact same point in my pregnancies...

...annnnnnnd...you know me...


So a little update:
Around 16 weeks my "morning" sickness FINALLY decided to hit the road...I haven't thrown up since and I'm only nauseous when I don't eat. Eating has now become pleasurable again, and I love that I've actually reached the point where I look pregnant and if I eat a ton I don't just look bloated...which, of course, then gives me reason to eat a ton...
I've been feeling baby boy move a lot more recently, but it's still not very much, and it makes me kind of sad...but I know as soon as he gets bigger there won't be a problem, haha!
Wyatt has been waking up during the middle of the night for the past week and a half...we found out the other night while brushing his teeth that he has his 2 upper canine teeth coming in, which we've heard is pretty painful and probably the cause of his night wakings (screamings). Last night though, I didn't hear him, so hopefully he's getting over it. He's also starting using more real words (and I say "real" words because he's been talking and using gibberish since he was born) and seems to have a new word added to his vocabulary every day...no sentences yet, but it's exciting all the same. He loves being outside and I can't wait until it cools down! (FALL IS ALMOST HERE!! YESSSS!) I can't believe how big and adorable he's getting and I'm sad that soon he's not going to be my baby, but the big boy...

Life is going pretty well, and I'll try and keep this blog updated more...I know I've been slacking pretty bad, haha!

2 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I think you look about the same in those comparison pictures. It is NUTS that you are half way already.

Also. You can see a little somethin somethin in the first picture of Wyatt. hahaha.

Brea said...

you are seriously so cute!!!! I love your baby bump!