Saturday, September 21, 2013

I suppose this is a monthly thing now...

I will confess to being addicted to Instagram.
...although, I'm not sure it's really so bad...
...maybe it's not an addiction, just a really large interest of mine. 
:)

I haven't decided if it's weird or encouraging, but Jeff loves when I paint my nails and toenails. And because of that, I've been experimenting more and have painted my nails more in the last 2 weeks than I have the entire year...

I often find the boys content while they read books together...
...it's pretty much the most adorable thing ever.

While hand-washing some of my clothes, I realized I really like lace and the color coral...
...like, a lot.

Tangled is a new favorite around here.
 

I made blueberry muffins one morning and their faces were covered in purple.

I hate folding laundry.
 

Jeff and I picked out treats for an at-home date night...can you guess who's whose?

...seriously. I am in love with baking lately.

I'm definitely obsessed with this though...

Remembering old times...

Logan is the messiest eater.
And he likes to share.

Jeff is extremely excited that football has started again.

The sickness has been going around again over here...fevers, coughs, and stuffy noses galore.


Not going to lie. We were cute babies.

See??? BAKING!!
(carrot walnut spiced muffins)

Wyatt.is.goofy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, carrot walnut spiced muffins?! Sounds DELICIOUS...did you make them? Spiced with what? I think I need the recipe :] Mom
p.s. I love your blog.

Fiery Jack said...

I think painted nails and toenails are great. I always like when the wife does it, and wish she would do it more often... so if that's weird, at least Jeff's not the only one. :)