Thursday, October 10, 2013

{OcToBeR}

Happy October!!
Doesn't it feel magical?!

I honestly can't believe it's already October, because really...that's insane.
But then again, I feel like time is passing me by, so it's probably just me that's going insane.

ANYWAY.

I know I haven't been the most frequent blogger lately, and I blame it on two very rambunctious, very busy, mischievous boys. They've kept me very occupied (with various things) and I've been trying to get out of the house more often too...so I'm really just not on the computer all that much anymore in general.

Boo.

But speaking of "boo," Halloween is coming!!!
I can't believe it, but I'm actually on top of costumes this year! 
What?!! 
I know--it's a freaking miracle. 
But I think it must be that this costume thing gets easier as children get older--Wyatt flat-out told me what he wanted to be (hallelujah--no brain-stumping, time-consuming thought process on my part) and Logan is again going to wear one of Wyatt's previous costumes! Ta-da! As to what that will all be exactly, well, you'll just have to wait and see ;)

And in case you needed a reminder:
 Ooooooh yeah.

And here's something funny:
This is a scene from Monsters Inc where Waternoose and Sulley are having a conversation about the scream shortage. Anyway, Waternoose goes over to this...coffee?...machine and pours himself a cup of sludge. Wyatt however, saw this scene different:

W: That's my favorite! That's my favorite, mama.
Me: What is?
W: (pointing to the sludge) That chocolate, it's my favorite...(three second pause) I'm hungry.

Sulley's face pretty sums up how I felt about that whole conversation.

And to end this random text...
...I bought some Halloween sticky thingys for the window...



...annnnnd it was only appreciated by Wyatt.
Logan refused to touch them. In fact, he ran away every time I'd try to hand him one.
Oh well. They only lasted an hour anyway, haha!

No comments: