Tuesday, February 14, 2017

::heart::day::

Can you believe it?!
JEFFREY planned a surprise date for me! Without my knowledge! On his own! (with a lot of help from my dad, but that's besides the point...) HE SURPRISED ME WITH A MINI VACATION FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!!

...of course...
...once I found out he was planning something I pretty much coerced him into giving me the details right then and there because I pretty much suck and being patient...

But it was still a surprise! So it counts!!

(...in the entirety of our marriage, this has never happened. Any vacation, or getaway, or sweet surprise has always been planned, carried out, and surprised by me.)

It was a simple trip to San Diego, with my parents, to breakfast, the zoo, the beach, Old Town San Diego, and then a fancy dinner on the harbor. We were crazy tired afterwards, but it was truly a fantastic day together.






Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart!

No comments: