Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun times

So our good friend, Jeni, came down from New York a few weekends ago and it's a tradition that all the buddies get together for some fun...

So here we are, swimming at Curtis's parent's house...
I look like a little girl...
...but at least I got in the pool.
Well, actually, I was thrown in.
It was freezing.

This is Jeff and I practicing our baby handling skills. I'm holding Zolie, the cutest baby ever. She's Jeni's neice. I think she's 2 months...

And here's the cute couple trying to break the camera with their faces.

And here we are again...we like to make funny faces apparently.
I'm around 18 weeks here.

Anyways, we really enjoyed seeing Jeni and the rest of the gang...
LOVE!

3 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

You have the cutest baby bump ever!

Cook Zoo said...

You guys are goofy... and adorable. That's cool you got some baby practice in. It's amazing how quickly you get comfortable holding a baby once you have one living with you. ;)

Beary Bee said...

Very cute pics guys! Congrats!