Friday, August 21, 2009

He keeps growing

...sometimes I wonder what our little boy will look like...
...okay...I wonder a lot...
:)
I love Jeff. He's such a wonderful friend and husband.
Here I am at 28.5 weeks...

I would give it to you in months, but it's so dang confusing!!

If you figure pregnancy is a 40 week gestational period, and there's about 4 weeks per month, you'd be 10 months pregnant, not 9 months...

My due date is November 12...so from August 12 I was 3 months away from my due date, which makes me 6 months...but 28 weeks divided by 4 is 7 months....

So I guess for those of you who are wondering...I'm between 6 and 7 months pregnant.

...yeah...

I am so blessed.

Oh PS, don't you love my shirt!? My mom made it for me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Thanks Mom!

8 comments:

Andi said...

um, yeah, hi.

you are like the cutest pregnant girl, EVA.

learn how to make those super cute shirts, and bless me with one WAY in the future when i have the babies. kk? :)

hope you're doing good. love you girl!

Cook Zoo said...

I can't wait to see this little guy. And your mom made that shirt??? I'm impressed! It looks awesome! :)

Meredith said...

Rachael, your top is so cute! Props to your mom!!! Your son is going to be so handsome and cute! Bah! Good luck!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

You are so so so cute! I love your belly.

I got your message, and YES let's take those photos. They are my treat! :)

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Go from the date you conceived. For example if it was January 10 then on August 10 you would be 7 months pregnant...

Noelle said...

Your shirt looks great, we all know Cindy is bomb with the sewing machine. Love you, I can't wait to see him either, I intend to be one of the first 5 people (we can discount the hospital staff)to hold him, so just put that in your plans missy =)

danielle said...

I freakin miss you. That's all.

Susan said...

love the shirt, love that your mom made it! How fun! You are looking so cute and pregnant.