Saturday, August 15, 2009

Merlin, Mim, and Rascal

I'd like to introduce you to my kittens...
This is Merlin. The white lady is Mim.

They have wizard names from the movie The Sword and the Stone.
The reason: they're polydactyl cats--which means they have extra toes...back in medival times they were considered witches cats.
(Mim has two extra toes on her front paws, Merlin has three extra on his front paws and one extra on his hind paws)

Oh, and let's not forget our big baby, Rascal. He'd be the one lounging in the back...
I know lots of people don't like cats, but I don't understand why...
They're HILARIOUS.
And so low-maitenance.
And they puuuuuuurrrrr...
And they don't smell.
Oh how I love my little kitties...
(And so does Jeff)

Hahahaha!

2 comments:

Andi said...

jace doesnt want cats...so can i come play with yours?! they are uber-cute!

love, tickle queen

Noelle said...

but where is holly? isn't that her name? What happened with her?