Sunday, March 14, 2010

all smiles

So I started work this last week. HOLYCOW. Boooooooring. My work ethic seems to have disappeared since I took my leave and I feel lazy. Or maybe I'm just not used to sitting in the same chair, at the same desk, in the same building for 5 whole hours. ~sigh~

I thought leaving Wyatt would be hard, but thankfully I wasn't too overwhelmed. It could be that I'm only gone for 5 hours, or maybe it's the fact that I know that he's always in good hands. Either way, I haven't cried and my anxiety has been limited to a minimum. I have noticed, though, that as soon as I walk in the door when I get home, I make a beeline for Wyatt and hug and hug and hug him. That's when my anxiety is at it's all-time high...I just want to be with him and never let go. Weird, huh?

Well I guess not really--I mean, look at that face!! Who would want to leave him anyway??

(Yeah, mom, GEEZ! How could you leave this face?!)

On a different note, my little baby isn't so little anymore!! He'll be 4 months this week! We have a doctors appointment this week too, and I'm excited to see his stats... I feel so excited about his growth, but then I'm sad at the same time--it's such an odd mix of emotions. He's starting to develop a little personality, and it's SO MUCH fun to interact with him...he's started LAUGHING!! But then I go through his closet as see all his newborn clothes, and I look at his old pictures and know he'll never be this small ever again...

...but anyway...
I really can't wait for every new adventure...
...and I love being a mom to this momma's boy!

2 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

He has such big smiles. It's gone way fast too He seems so big. It's great that you take so many pictures.

Kristin Malulani Kalehuawehe said...

that last picture is amazing <3