Sunday, June 22, 2014

INSTAgram.

I'm back!! Sorta! I'm still trying to catch up from last month, so it's going to take a bit to update this! But it definitely helps when I have internet access, so...yippee!!

My parent's peach tree exploded in May and just about brought the tree to the ground--it was that loaded. Luckily for me, the perks of being a beloved daughter and lover of peaches, I got to dine on them to my hearts content. And I DID.

I say this almost every day, if not a million times a day.

A post is soon to come of this, but this was from our annual Memorial Sedona trip! It was lovely, as usual.

Oh, and I've been married SEVEN years!!
I know that sounds like an afterthought, but I really do appreciate my handsome man and our commitment to marriage. The only difference this year is that I don't have a whole post dedicated to it! No time!! We've been unBELIEVABLY busy this year, with all sorts of fun trips and activities. But I still love him!

It also helps that he took me on a hot (and expensive) date!

Peanut butter, nutella, and banana sandwiches are messy, but DEVOURED.

Cheerio the bunny is still alive and getting big. He loves to roam the garden...which renders that white fence completely pointless.

National Doughnut Day at Krispy Kreme!!

Waiting at the airport to go to SEATTLE to make our way to our ALASKAN cruise!!

And crossing the border into Vancouver!
My first time in Canada!

Grandma and Grandpa Downs watched the boys on the weekends for us while we were away, and sent us this picture of our very handsome little men.

And although it's only "officially" summer as of a day ago...we've been living it up in the sun and getting gorgeously tan for MONTHS.

Wyatt gave his first talk in Primary and did GREAT! He was perfectly himself, with crazy faces and a few waves at Grandma and Grandpa Downs (who were fortunate enough to already be there in our ward), be he was loud and clear and wonderful! So proud of my little, not-so-little, boy!

No comments: