Friday, June 6, 2014

{mother's day} photoshoot

 For Mother's Day this year I was really conflicted as to what I wanted to do for my mom. I've been wanting to do a siblings photoshoot for a while, but I didn't know if it would be something my mom would want/like.
I decided to go ahead with it.
...last minute.
VERY last minute.

There were only two weekends before Mother's Day, and I decided on a Thursday to do the pictures that Saturday. By some MIRACLE everyone was available, including our photographer Noelle. The second miracle was that the weather was beautiful and overcast, very different than the hot weather we'd been experiencing just days before. The third miracle was that it didn't rain until just after we left.

It was pretty much meant to be.
We had a good time taking the pictures too, and here are my favorites:
(click to enlarge)







1 comment:

Holly Decker said...

you are the cutest. amen.