Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Is this for real?

Well! When I take a hiatus, I take a hiatus!!
I mean...sheesh!

Seven months have come and gone, and just like that my pregnancy is over and I have a newborn who is almost a month old. 

Say what?!

I've been thinking a lot about this blog lately, whether or not I want to keep it. To try and recover the last seven months seems hopeless, but then I keep coming back to read different events and timelines, and I'm so glad I was so good at documenting our lives. So even though I've basically skipped out on the last year, and I won't promise to be anywhere near as consistent as I have been in the past (three kids and all, and one starting school in August) I really want to try. 

And to prevent overwhelming myself from the get-go, I won't be backdating any posts. Sad, I know.
Unless I want to, then I might.
But I'm not going to. 

Well, maybe one or two things.

But really, who am I kidding, I was mostly on the couch or in bed the last seven months, putting on weight.

And no one wants to see that. 



No comments: