Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Baby Blessing

Olivia's Blessing Day: May 24th, 2015

I love all these pictures, but I was a little scatterbrained that day. If I would've been thinking correctly I could've had a group picture taken, of everybody. But alas, I wasn't that smart.

It also didn't help that half our group had to leave before sacrament meeting was over, so they weren't able to be there for pictures. Also, had I been thinking at all, we could've taken another picture at the dinner when we all reconvened...gaaaah!
Oh well.

It was a beautiful blessing nonetheless, and thankfully little Olivia didn't make a peep. We are immensely blessed to have our families so close to us.

Four generations of girls!




(this is what most of the 'photoshoot' looked like, haha!)

And here's a comparison to all our other baby blessings! It's crazy to see our family grow!



No comments: