Thursday, January 14, 2016

The rest of 2015

It's only been 6 months since I last posted.
ONLY 6 months.
As if that's not a lot of time...HA!

Life happened.

The rest of 2015 kind of flew by.
Without my permission.
And here we are, already in the new year.

Here's a recap of some of the things that have happened:

Olivia looks like a good combination of her brothers. More people vote she looks like Jeff. I keep hoping one of my kids will end up looking like me, but I guess I'm not that lucky. At least they're all ADORABLE, right?
 And on that note, Olivia is the cutest baby on the planet. I'm very sorry to anyone who tries to debunk it, but it's a fact.

A rare photo showing all three kids LOOKING at the camera and actually SMILING too! It's a MIRACLE, people.

Tender moments happened.

The one time I painted Livvy's toenails.

Also, she makes the best old lady faces.

Also, also...my boys are cuter than anyone elses' too, sooo...

Trying to take a selfie and failing miserably.
Please admire my luscious hair pre-post-pregnancy-shed. It all fell out. I am sad.

Olivia being cuter than I can handle. Look at that pumpkin!

Halloween was...interesting. The boys had fun. Livvy fell asleep. I'm too old for this stuff. But hey, we're cute!

Wyatt had a Primary Program and did GREAT! He's only been in Primary THREE years, and he FINALLY sat in his seat the whole way through, sang the songs, said his part in a legible manner, and didn't drive his primary teachers completely bonkers! Hallelujah. 

Again. With the cuteness.
On a separate, but similar train of thought, I have completely BOTCHED keeping up with her updates and stats and whatnot. Just know that she was sitting by 4 months, eating solids by 5 months, was crawling at 6 months, and finally cut her bottom 2 teeth at 7 months. Those are the major milestones, right?? Haha!

Jeff took me to a Monday night Cardinals game! It was part of his Christmas present and for whatever reason he invited me. It was fun. And crazy. Football fans are insane. (And to be honest, I'd rather watch football at home on a comfy couch with announcers who give play by play feedback, but don't tell him that!)

We went to Georgia as a whole family to visit Grace and James who moved out there for his job! It was a whirlwind move, and I was devastated, but I'm happy for them. Also, it's SO BEAUTIFUL there!



Exciting news: Logan was POTTY-TRAINED!!

And my oldest baby turned SIX?!

Oh yeah, and he started Kindergarten, whaaaat?
He had a rough transition, and still has some hard days, but is altogether doing very well. 

Sometimes we look really cute so I force my family to take a million outtakes to get one good picture. Totally worth it.

I spend a lot of time in Wyatt's classroom, and I love it.
Part of the whole school experience is...school concerts! He was ADORABLE!!!

We still have to go to church without Daddy sometimes.
It's hard.
But the boys love church, so I'm glad we go.

I ACTUALLY DECORATED MY TREE THIS YEAR.
::highfive::
Last year I was deathly ill with pregnancy and so it literally sat there for two months with no decorations and was very sad. 
The boys were so impressed though, and pretty much told anyone who would listen about all the decorations on our tree.


Christmas and New Years came and was gone in the blink of an eye, and now we're already in 2016. Hopefully I can post more than twice this year...
...I'm not making any promises, but I'll try.

Enjoy that recap!

2 comments:

Holly Decker said...

i totes DID enjoy that recap and i believe you are totally right: YOUR KIDS ARE THE CUTEST! oh my goodness. i just love your life.

Holly Decker said...

sorry for the language but...
HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU PAINT THOSE TINY TOES? i think you found your calling in life. amen.