I haven't always enjoyed journaling, but since getting married and having children, it's been a lot easier, since, you know...my life isn't boring now.
Hahahaha, well, I suppose that's subjective. But I don't think my life is boring. Repetitive maybe, but never boring...
ANYWAY, back to my original thought: journaling. My main process of journaling is through Instagram, but one of my New Year's resolutions is to journal through blogging more often. I haven't obviously been very good at this the last few years, but here I am again, ready to give it another try.
I figured I'd start off by listing my resolutions for this upcoming year!!
(Because that's not boring, right?? 😂)
GOALS FOR TWO-THOUSAND SEVENTEEN
- READ SCRIPTURES as a family every day
- Have FAMILY HOME EVENING regularly, if not every Monday night
- EAT HEALTHY and EXERCISE REGULARLY (at least 2-3x a week)
- AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA while the kids are around
- GO OUTSIDE more, weather permitting (you know, because sometimes it's deathly hot here)
- Go on FAMILY HIKES once a month
- Have PERSONAL PRAYERS and COUPLES PRAYERS every day
- ATTEND THE TEMPLE monthly
- READ one book a month
- BAKE something once a week
- PLAY more games
- JOURNAL often, including blogging
- WRITE Elder Van Capelle every Sunday
- BE MORE KIND to others
- Make Jeffrey a PRIORITY
- GO TO BED before (no later than) midnight
And that's it!!
I'm doing really well so far! Though...it is only the second week of the year, so I'll let you know in December how everything actually goes, haha!
Wish me luck!