Wednesday, January 11, 2017

a little reintroduction

I feel like I'm starting in the middle of a story, instead of having that gradual introduction and steady familiarity with the characters and story line. Consequences of my lack of action, I suppose. 

So here's a bite-sized reintroduction...

Wyatt--the eldest, craziest, and most giggly--is in first grade now. He struggles with ADD, or ADHD, we're not sure which, though he for certain has it. Jeff doesn't want to have him tested [or labled] until it starts affecting his ability to function/learn in school. So far, thanks to his wonderful teachers, he has done well. He loves school most days, can read and write, and LOVES art and recess. 

Logan is our little thinker. He is also an instigator. He's a combination of sweet and sassy, heavy on the sassy sometimes. He is very creative--loves to draw, color, build Legos, and will sit and put together puzzles for hours. The only thing he loves more than those things...are Spider-Man and BB8. Or really, all things Marvel and Star Wars. He starts kindergarten in the fall and CANNOT wait. 

Olivia is everyone's favorite. I suppose the baby usually is, so it's okay to admit it, right?? She is the sunshine in our hearts, and she makes me want to squeeze her little body every chance I get. She's definitely decided she wants a say in...everything...so she is quickly learning the meaning of no--which is a very hard thing to go through. She loves puppies, coloring, looking at books, and going outside. 






As for Jeff and I, we're the same. Haha, but really, there's nothing much very new. I'm still at home with the babies while Jeff works hard to make our life comfortable and happy. We just recently had our ward split and we were moved into a newly created ward. So far we're liking it, though I've been put in primary, so I haven't met a ton of people. It's a nice area, and I know I'll make new friends....probably 😂 

That's it for now! 





No comments: