Friday, January 20, 2017

oh the weather outside is...delightful!

Rainy days are just the best, ESPECIALLY when it's cold. I love that feeling of needing to bundle up. I assume that's because it's such a rarity here to feel this sort of chill, but I adore the chill. Even now, as everyone is in bed, I can hear the rain coming down and wish that I could be in bed too...mostly because my feet are frozen...

But I'm trying to maintain my goals, so here I am, blogging...

Speaking of goals, I have been hitting pretty much all my resolutions so far! High fives to me!
(...and I'm well aware we're only 20 days into the year, but I'm taking this as a victory BECAUSE I CAN. I need all the enthusiastic muster I can get!)

I've been surprising myself with how often I've been taking the kids outside! I think because the boys are older and can entertain themselves it's been far more pleasant (easier) for me. It's really hard to run after two boys and keep them alive! But now they have bikes and scooters and each other to have fun with. Livvy just likes to watch her brothers or play with rocks...or ask to hold my hand so we can go on a walk. Yes, she's that adorable.




I also got a hike done already this month! And with my bestie, no less! She's really good at finding new places to explore, which I suppose isn't hard when I've never hiked in the Superstitions...but it was BEAUTIFUL! If anyone has any good hike recommendations, send them my way!


It was ALSO rainy this day, but with perfect timing we missed the downpour! It was a perfect.

No comments: