Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Halfway

I can't believe I made it.

I'm 20 weeks prego.

Halfway.

In another 20 weeks I'll be holding the little guy.

It went by so fast.

I'm going to be a mom.

Jeff's going to be a DAD.

Crazy.

But we're crazy excited!

No stretch marks yet...

...on my tummy, that is...

No more morning sickness!

THANK GOODNESS!!

Now I just eat like crazy.

Hope I don't gain too much weight...

Little baby boy is moving like crazy.

I think he thinks I'm a jungle gym.

He's bouncing and doing somersaults all the time.

Sometimes it takes me by surprise...

...and I freak out a little bit...

But I love it.

And I love him.

We're going to have the cutest baby ever.

As long as he doesn't come out with Jeff's nose.

Just kidding, Jeff.

I love your nose.

:)

One day I'll get to meet my little boy...

And we're so happy.

4 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Haha. Congratulations! Maybe you will never get any stretch marks! Some people are lucky like that!

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

Vaseline...Vaseline...Vaseline! It keeps away stretch marks.

Susan said...

I didn't get any stretch marks until labor hit. Good luck! Congrats on making it half way, the second 20 weeks goes by fast too, so get ready.

On a side note, I am coming to Mesa this weekend. I will be there for the Bell's sealing and hope to see you. I will be in 5th ward on Sunday of course. Love you!

Sam and Jen Western said...

Rachael! I have not seen you since I chopped your hair off, and now you finally look pregnant, you're so cute!! So I found your blog on Emily's and was sad I didn't know about it until now, but I am excited I found it. How are you?