Friday, June 26, 2009

*ouch*

I don't know what's happening to me!!
(oh yeah...pregnancy...)

I woke up this morning and to my horrific surprise I couldn't move!!!

Well, technically I could, but it was difficult.

My back feels like I broke it two and sewed it together again...I can't sit straight, and there's a constant ache in the lower part of my back. It's not like I slept in a funny position or slept on nails last night, so I don't know what the deal is!!! I feel like an old hag. IT HURTS!!

I want one of the body pillow things...I heard it helps with pregnant sleeping ladies. Anyone know where to find one?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I've seen them at Babies R Us. I've heard they are amazing. They look awesome.

Merkley Jiating said...

Just a regular body pillow or a special pregnancy one? I just use a regular body pillow and it makes a HUGE difference. That way you don't need to spend a fortune.

And the word verification is "niples." Haha. What is that about?!

Shannon said...

I's say get a body pillow at target... the prego ones are expensive...You'll find most of the stuff at babies r' us is expensive, and it's dangerous going in there, they have way to many things you don't need ( but think you do)..where the pegro pics?