Monday, June 15, 2009

The Little Alien

So it's almost been a week, but better late than never...

IT'S A BOY!!!!

We had the ultrasound last week on June 9, and it was an awesome experience. The best part was probably when Jeff found out it was a boy--his face exploded with excitement and he said, THAT'S RIGHT BABY!!! ...and then confessed, Deep down I really wanted a boy.

Yeah. NO DUH.

(Techincally he had me fooled because I honestly thought he wanted a girl...but come on now...it's JEFF. The sports nut. The manly man's man. Yeah.)

I didn't get to see the monitor at first when the technician was measuring everything and Jeff looked so confused...when I finally did get to see him, he was beautiful :) No worries!

Sorry, no pictures.

Well, maybe later when I'm not so lazy and can scan them onto my computer.

And in other news, I finally felt him yesterday morning while I was laying in bed right after I woke up (so I know it wasn't gas or something)
I wasn't sure if it was the baby, so I started rubbing my abdomen and he did a somersault or something because I saw my stomach move!!! IT'S ALIVE!! It was so different and exciting! I made Jeff put his hand on my tummy to see if he could feel it too...
AND HE DID!!

It was awesome.

2 comments:

Matt said...

That's awesome. Congrats!

Susan said...

Congrats on joining the world of mother's of boys! Love you! We are so excited.