Monday, November 23, 2009

Announcing Baby Wyatt

I know I took a while to get some pictures up, but hey, I've been busy :)
Wyatt McKay was born after 13 hours of labor at 7:13pm, weighing in at 8lbs 13oz and at a length of 18 inches (although I went to the doctor today and they said he's actually 21 inches...)

These are the guesses from those who visited us in the hospital...the categories are weight, time of arrival, and whether or not he'd have hair...Jeff's brother, Matthew, won (to all our surprise)





Proud daddy!!


My family! New grandparents and aunts! The uncles unfortunately weren't able to attend...
(Tim is on his mission and Ben wasn't allowed in the delivery area because he was considered 'contagious' being under 13 years old)


Opa!


Oma!


First bath!! He really does like them...this picture was his first experience...







He likes to sleep...can you tell?? Just like his Dad...


Grandpa and Grandma Downs came to get a Wyatt-fix! As did the rest of the Jeff's family...we had a full house of lovin!!

That's it for now! I'll try to get some more up while he's actually awake, but it's hard since it seems like he's ALWAYS asleep! He keeps changing everyday, but I see more of Jeff in him than me...but that's okay--I married a wicked hott babe :)
Wyatt has been such a good baby and we love having him in our lives...it's definitely a change, but we're looking forward to every new experience

9 comments:

Mary said...

YEAH! Rachael he is sooooo stinkin cute. Don't worry about if only moms think their babies are adorable. Wyatt is handsome! I am so glad you put pics up!! Congrats again and welcome to the mommy club!

Mary said...

Ummm. That first comment is from BERIT. My friend is signed into her account. My bad = O

JeniLynn said...

He is adorable! I love the one with Wyatt and Jeff when they are looking at each other. I'm glad you are both doing well and I can't wait to see you both soon!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Congratulations!

Molly said...

Congrats! What a cutie!!

Celeste said...

Yea pictures! I have been waiting to see this adorable baby of yours. I am so happy for you guys...I can hardly wait for my baby to come.

Noelle said...

He is darn cute! And what your mom said is totally true: he is getting cuter everyday. He was cute in the hospital, but now he's had a few days to stretch out and he looks better without the wrinkles ;>

Love you. Can't wait to come hold him again =)

Lindsey Layton said...

SO cute! Congrats!

Bree and Phil Killian said...

Hey girl! you sure look amazing after havin a baabyyy! he is a little stud muffin! i wanna shhqueeze them cheeks! good luck! i bet youre an amazing moomm!