Monday, November 23, 2009

a question I've had for a while...

I know my Wyatt is the cutest baby ever.
But I always wonder what other people think...
No matter what they say, I want to know: what do they REALLY think about him?
...because think about it...
...if a baby isn't very attractive, are you really going to tell the parents that?
'...Oh WOW, your baby is UGLY...'
or
'What's wrong with his face???'
or
'Oh yeah, you've definitely got a keeper. No one else would want him.'
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen, haha.
So if you don't have a cute kid, how do you know?
Should I interpret silence as a sign that my baby is not cute? If I don't receive compliments, is that a sign?
All in all I guess it shouldn't really matter what anyone else thinks because he's my darling Wyatt and no one else can have him!
:)

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Post some more pictures so we can see how cute he is!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

hahaha But would you really want to know if you baby was ugly?

Like although I always wonder if other peole think Curtis is cute, I would rather just not know if he was ugly.

Really though, I've already told you, Wyatt is cute. You did good!