Saturday, November 28, 2009

5 Things...

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. I was a junior at Westwood...
2. I was in a ridiculous relationship
3. School was my life
4. Myspace
5. not much.


5 things on my To-Do List:
1. Look at the grocery ads and go shopping
2. Feed Wyatt
3. Wash and fold laundry
4. Get dressed
5. Start decorating for Christmas


5 things I would do with one million dollars:
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Invest it/save it
3. Help others in need
4. Tour Europe/travel
5. Go shopping!!!


5 places I have lived:
1. The Netherlands
2. With my parents in Mesa, AZ
3. Our first apartment after being married
4. Gilbert, AZ in our house
5. Utah


5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Being a mom to some kiddies
2. Continuing to be a great wife and friend to Jeff
3. Hopefully nursing school
4. Enjoying my life
5. Inheriting a million dollars...haha


***5 people I tag!!***
1. Noelle
2. Shannon
3. Dani
4. Jennifer
5. Celeste

2 comments:

Lindsey Layton said...

Crazy to think about where you were 5 years ago! :o)

Jen Western said...

Jennifer meaning me??