Thursday, January 28, 2010

...I can't help it...

I really can't help myself. I think I might post too many pictures of my darling baby boy, but I just L-O-V-E him and I want to share! I spend my whole day with him and it's so fun to watch him grow and learn! His smiles are my favorite, and he's definitely not camera shy. He already loves to smile for the camera and I must've taken 20 shots with his smile all over them. I won't bore you with every single one, but here's a few for you to see...
Also, some other new developments with Wyatt include his newfound interest in colorful shapes/images. He has a colorful polkadot blanket that completely mesmerizes him, it's hilarious. Here he is staring at the pictures on my quilt:
(Another thing: he's learned to roll over from his tummy to his back!! It's not perfected, but pretty much!)

This is his classic smile, with his tongue sticking out!

I love this little dude so much!!
(oh, and a small update: Last doctor's appointment he weighed 12lbs, and was 24.5 inches long)

3 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Awww so cute! We need to get together again. & you don't post too many pictures.. Your a new mommy!

Kristin Malulani said...

He's soooo cute, so it's okay.

DUH.

danielle said...

I'm sorry I never called you back! I realized that I really didn't have the kind of time I needed to have a break down. Yes, my life is that much of a wreck. Hopefully, Nikki and I are going to carpool to SD next weekend so that I can have a mini-vacation and get back to center. Don't get jelly. I am going to spend the weekend with R. You are still my darling love. Also, we are in serious need of an as you wish date. Perhaps the last weekend in february? And Wyatt is getting so BIG! I can't freakin believe it! Auntie Elle is writing to check in to make sure you are reading to him EVERY night. How else will he grow up and be Mr. Knightly? I love you! I miss you!