Monday, January 11, 2010

Viewer Discretion IS Advised...

...seriously...

...this post is about to get nasty...

...LITERALLY.

But I have to write about it because it was a hilarious, yet disturbing, moment in our lives...it was bound to happen at some point though, we just weren't prepared...

To give you some time though, if you're still deciding whether or not you want to proceed, I'll start off with some cute pictures first...

Wyatt has learned how to blow bubbles! I haven't decided if it's on purpose, or if he just likes to drool...(I'm betting he just likes to drool to drive me crazy)
This is Wyatt's favorite and most comfortable position:
So sweet...

Okay, now that I've given you some time, I'm going to start my story...

...some more forewarning: it's about poop.

Usually Wyatt has one or two poopy diapers a day, but on Thursday and Friday last week they were only wet. I wasn't worried, but when I told my mom this she laughed and told me to expect a blowout soon...thankfully for me (unluckily for my mother-in-law...sorry Mom....) Jeff and I went on a date for my birthday Saturday afternoon and his mom babysat for us. Sadly, she was the unfortunate recipient of a very full poopy diaper. But to my surprise, it wasn't what I had expected--there wasn't any soiled clothing, no poop was running down his legs and up his back...it was all contained in his diaper. Whew! I have an AWESOME kid! Even his blowouts are REASONABLE!! Sweet.

I.Spoke.Too.Soon.

It's the same story, only the ending wasn't so nice.

After I had fed him, he started farting...
They seemed innocent enough, honest. They weren't wet sounding or long and forceful...
After 15 minutes I handed Wyatt off to Jeff, so he could change his diaper...that's when I noticed the seepage...at first I thought, 'Yay! He pooped!!' because it didn't look so bad...little did I know it was only the tip of the iceberg.

Wyatt had the most innocent face like he didn't know what was going on.
'What...? Who, me??!'
(...notice Jeff's finger...?)

This is with his diaper ON...
Wyatt had already had his bath today, but this caused for another one...

ALLLLLL clean!!!

5 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

That is such a sweet picture of you and Wyatt on the bed. && Hilarious! Nasty poop everywhereee hahahah

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

bahaha poor guy!

Beary Bee said...

Ba ha ha ha! Rachael... that is awesome.

Noelle said...

HAHAHAHA oh the joys of diaper hood. ha. Love it. Sorry for Jeffs hands though. Eww.

Julie Katherine Stapley said...

Bahaha. You gotta love those babies. When the time comes gloves and gas mask would be Very handy, especially in situations like this. :)