Thursday, April 22, 2010

...the days go by...

It's funny how the death of a camera can change my habits so drastically. I used to have a new post on this blog every 3 or 4 days, and now that I don't have my camera I don't feel like blogging at all. And I guess I can't blame my lack of blogging completely on the camera. I've been sick/stressed/busy/lazy/tired/indifferent. So there.

Anyway, a few things have happened recently that I don't have pictures of:
1. My mother-in-law, with the help of Shannon, finished Wyatt's quilt. It's so super cute, I need to take a picture of it to show it off.
2. Jeff and I are painting the downstairs part of our house. It's going to take forever. But when it's done, I'll be sure to post an update.
3. My mom bought 4 chicks, and one of them is mine!! So I'll be getting fresh eggs in about 5 months...
4. The chair railing in Wyatt's room is FINALLY finished!! Jeff's birthday present from his family was to help get it done, haha!
5. My hair is falling out like nonsense. I swear, I'm going to be bald by next week. Ugh.
6. Wyatt is getting so big and cuter by the second:

Last week (I think) I was at my parent's house with Mr Wyatt. My parent's cat had one kitten 4 weeks ago, and she's just barely starting to walk. I brought the kitten over for Wyatt to see, and in a moment of neglect, I turned around to see Wyatt giving the kitten the death grip! It wasn't serious--he had just barely grabbed the fur off of her back. The kitten, however, didn't appreciate it very much and was crying for mom. He thought it was so fun...silly boy.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

so cute! can;t wait to see the paint!!! and can we see Wyatt's room, now that it's finished??