Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update!

It's been a while since I've posted some updates about Wyatt, and that's because my camera died!! It was strangely all of a sudden that it decided to not work...I promise I haven't dropped it too many times, and the day it stopped working nothing happened that would have caused it to shut down. It will turn on if I hold the on/off button down, and I can even take pictures that way, but if I let go then the screen goes black and everything stops working like it's turned off...except that the lens stays out...it's so bizarre. And it makes me sad. I hope I can get it fixed, but I don't know where to go.

ANYWAY, on to Mr. Wyatt!! He's growing so dang fast!! He's to the point now that he can keep himself occupied and happy for extended periods of time...

And the newest accomplishment?? He can sit up!! He'll still topple over, though, if he doesn't have both hands down to steady himself.
(He also got his first rash, which still hasn't completely gone away...when he got his shots, he had a fever and developed heat rash...you can kind of see it on his neck)

He still drools like a champ, and loves to chomp on his fingers...or my fingers...or anything that he can stick in his mouth...

And, yes! He can stick things in his mouth now!! He's gotten quite good with his hands, and is always reaching for things...


Sadly, we believe the culprit of his drooling and constant chewing, would be his teeth coming in. It seems like it's been months, but just lately it's really started to bother him and he's more fussy than usual...dang teeth!


Holding him makes me realize how big he's getting...I put him up to my tummy and try to imagine him fitting in me again, but he's so big! I need to go through his closet and put away all the clothes that are too small...it's hard to believe how fast they grow and change. But anyway, he's growing healthy and strong and is so fun to be with...I love my little man!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

booo on your camera! you should try and take it back...or you might be able to send it in to the manufacture and see if they can fix it?? have you guys started rice cereal yet?

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

awww he is learning so many new things!!

Kristin Malulani Kalehuawehe said...

He's a little tarzan baby! <3

Jen Western said...

He's so cute!! I thought of this when I read your post... my little nephew max is allergic to immunizations... his first one he broke out in rashes all over his body. If you are worried about what happened, you could get that check out. Just thought I should let you konw :) Sam is going to be sick of me always thinking something worse is wrong with my baby than what really is! I'm good at that.