Monday, June 7, 2010

I live with the Early Bird.

No matter what time he last ate the night before, no matter how early or late he went to bed, no matter how tired he is or was...this kid ALWAYS wakes up at 6 am...on.the.dot. And he couldn't care less if I'm a grump. He thinks it's funny to pat my face when I've fallen asleep while feeding him...he talks to himself and keeps himself company until I wake up to his jabberings. What a silly boy! Doesn't he know that the Early Bird doesn't get anything until his mommy's fully conscious?!


And speaking of bird, this is what he's been doing since we started feeding him solid foods from a high chair:

He opens his mouth like a little bird, 'Feed me!!! Feed me!!!'
(We use it as the opportune time to give him kisses instead, heehee!)
See what I mean?? He even does it while trying to grab the camera!!
What, you want to eat the camera too, silly boy??

No worms for you.

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I love the open mouth. Alex does that and it definitely makes it easier to feed him. Before he would purse his lips and turn his face away from the spoon. It made things difficult.

I am so excited to play tomorrow!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

My neighbor has two kids like that. They wake up at 5 am no matter what! It doesn't matter if the sun is up or what time they went to bed, they are awake. Hilarious! lol