Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summertime means time for WATER!

Today was the first time Wyatt went 'swimming.' Although, I guess he didn't really swim, rather it was his first time in a pool, other than his bathtub, haha! He didn't know what to think of it at first, it was kinda cold, but after a while he decided it was...bearable. I let him sit down and he splashed around a little, but when we ventured further out someone splashed him in the face and it was a shocker. Poor baby. All in all though, it was a good trip and he was able to last a whole hour :) Next time I'll be sure to bring my own camera to take some pictures of the action.
These are a few pictures we took before we headed out:
These sunglasses came in the swimmer diapers...
what a cool dude. I love his little smirk, haha
I'm ready for my close-up...
We're both SO white. I haven't seen the sun in almost 2 summers. Yay for SPF 50.

2 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Where is the family pic?! hah glad you had fun!

Matt said...

So cute! Are you going to sign him up for swimming lessons?