Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's ALLLLL about you.

Innocently enough, I ask my sister to take a 'family picture.' You know, just for the record. Just so we can look back and say, 'Wow. We used to be attractive.' Just so Wyatt knows we really are his parents.


ANYWAY...

I have no problem being behind the camera and getting Wyatt to smile. It's only when I want to have a family picture taken that he decides to be a goober. No joke. EVERY SINGLE family picture we have lacks his smile. He instantly becomes a sassy child when both Jeff and I focus our smiles elsewhere instead of on him...


I.will.NOT.cooperate...

...under.ANY.circumstances...
Okay, fine. My binky will suffice. But NO smile. And I'll still look angry.

2 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

haha and he is pulling down your shirt. CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you know that you need Dad at these times? opa, Opa, OPA!