Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

 It's that time of year again when Christmas cards go out and we take new family pictures...and even though I wasn't feeling the best about sporting a big-ish belly, I thought they turned out pretty dang cute! Wyatt, the stinker he is, decided to be mostly uncooperative. We were, however, able to bribe him with goldfish crackers for a second...and then when that didn't work, we got him to laugh by giving us kisses! So a lot of the pictures don't have us all looking at the camera, but sometimes the candid shots are my most favorite :) Enjoy!








While we were on the tracks we heard a train coming! Wyatt thought it was SO COOL...and I freaked out a little bit. We were so close and it was SO loud!
A big thanks again to my lovely Noelle, who took our pictures again this year! Love you!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

i got your card and died.

it was that cute.

wyatt is so freaking adorable!

Merkley Jiating said...

Your card is adorable! I hung it up. I love all of your pictures!