Friday, December 2, 2011

mama needs a timeout.

Alright people...here's one grouchy mama/pregnant lady, ready to vent...

The newborn isn't even here and I'm already dying. This pregnancy seems so much more DIFFICULT!! WHY?!? I can't sleep. I can't breathe. I can't walk properly. I have really bad "round ligament" pain. I can't eat late or I get heartburn. I can't eat a lot or I get heartburn. I hate my stairs. I hate not being able to hold Wyatt (because if I do, I can't breathe or it's really uncomfortable.) I hate these Braxton-Hicks contractions that come more often and stronger than before (I'm getting one right now!). I just want this to be EASY!!!!

I'm done being pregnant! Not that I really want the alternative option either, that is, to HAVE the baby...

...but...
...maybe I just need a nap.


On a cuter note, here's an adorable mess with spaghetti all over his face, getting in the shower...

1 comment:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Ooooh I had that round ligament problem with Brea too. SO sorry!