Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rockin' R Ranch

 Last Saturday the Downs' crew celebrated together for Christmas at the Rockin' R Ranch here in Gilbert. I guess I'd been before when I was really little, but I don't remember a thing...we had lots of fun though, with a HUGE, delicious ranch-themed dinner (baked potato, BBQ chicken and beef, homemade applesauce, dutch-oven biscuits, and baked beans--mmmm!!) and then a show afterwards with the band/cowboys rockin' out to Christmas and western songs. I'd definitely recommend going if you haven't before...






Afterwards we headed back to our house for hot chocolate and the gift exchange...since we only live 5 minutes away...









Merry Christmas everyone!! Only 5 days left!

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

He looks really into the presents! I am excited to hear about how Christmas went for your family!