Tuesday, December 13, 2011

tidbits.

I wake up to the cutest face ever.

"Hi mom."
(...and he really does say "hi" as soon as I walk in to get him...
...followed quickly by "Elmo??")

"Feed me?"
How about them long jonhs?? I LOVE them!


...and the gap is narrowing with only 6 weeks left! At 34 weeks I already feel like I'm my own planet! I can't see how I can get any bigger...but alas, I know it'll happen.

Today was brutal. I woke up late (thank you Wyatt for sleeping in until 9:30!) and after we ate breakfast and I read Wyatt a few stories, I took a blanket and laid on Wyatt's bedroom floor while I tried to sleep. It didn't really work out so well (that floor is HARD), but Wyatt wouldn't let me lie in my bed while he played with his toys--so I had to lie on his floor while he played with his toys. I am past the point of exhaustion, and I just want to sleep normally again. I can't wait...only 6 more weeks and then no more belly... 


...and here's a random picture with my sweetie pie...isn't he a mess?? Gotta love that messy hair and unshaven face! Good thing he's so dang handsome! ;)
 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i used to do the same thing with Jacob...I would shut us both in his room and lay on his bed and "play", most of the time it resulted in me getting a little nap, but not enough to help me feel any better...

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Oh I love those long johns!! Cant believe your next baby is almost here!