Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas tree goodness

Christmas comes but once a year...

...and this year has FLOWN by!

Per tradition in our household we got our Christmas tree the week after Thanksgiving, and made it our FHE night...
Wyatt was really excited about it, and it's getting to be so much more fun now that he realizes something special is coming. I'm not sure he really understands the whole Santa Claus aspect yet though...
Logan really didn't care....until we put it up in our house. NOW all he wants to do is touch it.

We got to use our roof rack for the first time since buying our car!


There really wasn't any place to put the tree other than on the side table.
So we did!

 One of my most very favorite parts about getting a Christmas tree...is the smell...
oooooooh, the smell of piney goodness...


Only 21 MORE DAYS!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I've started to get asthma and jace has NEVER had a real tree (and doesnt want to take care of it or its mess) so we bought a fake tree for our first christmas and oh! how i miss the smell of a real tree! My parents and brother and SIL get real trees though so, when they trim their trees i get to take a couple of boughs home...and it almost makes me believe that i have a real tree in my home. :) how fun that wyatt is at an age where it REALLY starts getting fun!

Merkley Jiating said...

I am living vicariously through other peoples' Christmas tree pictures. So pretty! I am excited to see you sometime in the next few weeks!