Tuesday, December 4, 2012

definite NOT good times

JURY DUTY.
That's where I've been the last 2 days...
And the best part???
I wasn't selected.
And acutally, that's honest and sarcastic at the same time...
...because honestly, for the time I put in to going through that whole jury selection process (read that, 28 miles one way to get the courthouse, that's 112 miles in all, missing work Monday, making Jeff miss half of work on Monday, stressing about finding a sitter for the boys on Tuesday, spending my whole day, BOTH days sitting in a courtroom...) I WANTED TO BE PICKED.
But alas. 
I wasn't.

Buuuuuut...the sarcastic part of me??
I really am glad I wasn't picked. It was the best part.
Otherwise, if I would have been, I'd be sitting in that courtroom for the next month and a half.

1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I just went to a jury summons too. But I only had to wait 3 hours to find out I wasn't picked. You must have been looking at a serious case. Bummer that it took so long to dismiss you.