Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Instagram, repeat.

Here we are again, catching up on my life as told by my Instagram:

The boys refuse to play with this toy anywhere BUT the stairs.

I love my babies.


Free dinner at Chick-fil-A, and all we had to do was wear our jammies!!

We got another zoo membership! The boys love it.

love, love, LOVE this ladies.

Hey, remember that time that we were sick for THREE days and spent the entire time in my bed?? Yeah, good times. SO NOT, NOT, NOT good times.

MY BABY TURNED TWO! How does that happen?!

It's a sibling selfie!

Sometimes we have long days...

dinner with the besties for our birthdays.

Meaghan's baby shower was super adorable, mostly thanks to Shannon and Denine and our host Maureen!

My dad and I had a good laugh while we sat in our seats and watched the boys be smooshed next to strangers on the lightrail.

Our weekly dumptruck watching turned into a personal affair when it broke down right outside our door. The boys were in heaven and our garbage man was not. He still had a good attitude though and answered all Wyatt's silly little questions...

Found this gem recently. Thanks mom for documenting.

Ohhhh, it's nothing really, I just sliced the tip of my finger off. Who needs a thumb?
(literal worst finger to ever injure.)

Haji Baba's!! Our favorite hole-in-the-wall!! (too bad Logan wasn't feeling so well)

I was lame and only made 4 valentines this year. I promise I'll be more prepared next year!

No comments: