Thursday, September 4, 2014

not so instant instagram...

I'm a little behind on this post...

FOR INSTANCE...

This picture here was taken right after we got home from our Alaska trip in mid-June. It is now September. Awesome.

Anyway, I was feeling jealous that I can't run around half naked all day like my babes can...

I treated myself to some gorgeous sunflowers...
...I highly recommend buying yourself flowers by the way...

Monsoon season officially began with one of these babies...and this was right outside my door.

Fruit smoothies and popsicles have made multiple appearances at our house...

We dressed up as cows again for free food at Chick-fil-A!
( Last year's cows)

We enjoy taking selfies...

When I travel long distances with my family, and if Jeff can't come, Emma will drive with me. Usually she sits in the front seat, but this time she was in between the boys. She falls asleep almost every time.

See??
And I can't help myself...

We're obviously in Utah at this point, at church one Sunday with my Grandma and Grandpa. I've wanted a three generation picture for a long time and I finally go my wish :)

Family photo!
(which everyone still hates, except me...)

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

Roadtrippin' through Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming with my favorite travel companion!

I make the best cheesecake brownies.
...from my mom's receipe...

It FINALLY rained one day and the boys refused to play in it. I was bummed.

We FINALLY have things growing in our garden!
(That's actually a lie, we've had peppers, strawberries and tomatoes already)

This. Always. Happens.
I become the favorite seat on the couch.

Sharing is caring. 
But make sure you have two straws.

We like to make people feel uncomfortable with our awkward selfies. Enjoy.

It's so great to have sisters who double as best friends.

The END! 

...for now...

No comments: