Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas

My baby is a month old!!!?
How is that possible?
I now understand why other parents say 'they grow up so fast.' IT'S TRUE!! And ridiculous! A month?! REALLY? He was just inside me 2 seconds ago! Sheesh.


In other news, Christmas is coming! I love this time of year. I love the weather, the smells, the music, the time we get to spend with family...but most of all I love the celebration of Christ's birth. This year our financial situation has been such that Jeff and I aren't going to be able to have the typical Christmas with lots of gifts and candy and such. It's been kind of hard for us, but when we recognized the reason of our situation, we realized that Wyatt has been the greatest gift we could have asked for, and it helped us remember the story of Christ and appreciate Him even more. We're so thankful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with such a beautiful, healthy, perfect, sweet baby boy. Wyatt has brought such joy into our lives and we love him so much.

So this Christmas season we'd like you to remember Christ...
...and have a Merry Christmas!


No comments: