Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quick little bit

I LOVE Christmas!!! I'm so excited for it to come, but at the same time I want it to come slowly because I know I'll have to wait another whole year before it comes again...

After Christmas this year my family is driving up to Smithfield, Utah to visit my mom's side of the family and introduce Wyatt to them. It'll also be his first experience with snow!! Hopefully we don't freeze!!!

Speaking of Wyatt, he's awake. He's supposed to sleep for another hour. Little stinker.

Here's a picture from bath time today. He was five weeks on Monday...
(I have yet to capture a smile on camera, but he does it all the time...)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Have fun in UT with all of your extended family. I am sure that Wyatt will be fine and he won't freeze.