Friday, December 11, 2009

My Boy

I've been told I need to put more pictures of Wyatt up to keep you all up to date. He's already almost 4 weeks old, which is SO HARD for me to believe!

It's hard to give you a variety of pictures though because every face he makes is almost the same...he's not doing much yet! But he's definitely precious...

Lately he's been starting to make little noises and he's been trying to hold his head up. He's also started kicking a ton and almost wants to start trying to put his weight on his legs...




P.S. Noelle took some newborn pictures of Wyatt and has a few edited and up on her photography blog...check it out!! He's so cute! Go here: http://noellelaraphotography.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

I really liked reading your labor story! And the picture of you and Jeff up at the top is so cute! :)

Bree and Phil Killian said...

AWW look at them BIG BLUE eyes! so sweet!

Noelle said...

He is darn cute. I am so happy for you.


and ps. I'm lovin on those socks =)

Jen Western said...

He is so cute!! I am glad I got to meet him last week! (or the week before, I think so..)