Friday, May 28, 2010

1095 days...plus some.

Do you know what that equals??
It equals 3 years!! Which is what we celebrated tonight! Our anniversary was actually on Wednesday, but we decided to wait for today since Jeff didn't have to work. We had a lovely day of relaxation with our baby, and then dropped him off at Oma and Opa's house while we went on a date. I never thought that I would be so excited to go on a date, but it's funny how parenthood will change your perspective on things...so although it wasn't extravagant or expensive, we enjoyed our romantic 'alone' time together nonetheless. We went out for sushi and then watched the movie 'Robin Hood' (which was really good, by the way...)

I can't believe it's been three years already...

...sometimes it feels like less...most of the time it feels like more, haha :)

Either way, I've enjoyed growing together and learning new things and being each others' best friend. It's comforting to know that I will always have him, and that he will always have me.

I love you, Jeffrey...we've only got an eternity left to go!

















Classic us.
(P.S. This is my 100th post!! AWESOME!)

1 comment:

Verity Kae said...

You are just adorable! I love all your posts and happy 3 years!! I love your face Rawcool.