Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sisters

I REALLY wish I could have found some more pictures of the 3 of us. We've sure had some great times growing up. Unfortunately though, my dad has them on his backup hard-drive, and who knows where that is or how to set it up...I'm sure it's overloaded with usernames and ridiculously long passwords and voodoo magic...

ANWYAY, I'll take what I can get.

I love my sisters. It's definitely something that's come with age (haha) and it grows stronger as we grow older.

...probably has something to do with maturity...but...nah.

I can't wait to see them married in the temple and bless me with some beautiful nieces and nephews. I can't wait to see them accomplish their goals in education. I can't wait to be their best friends forever.

BUT MOSTLY, I can't wait to be old ladies with these girls and still be making fun of each others' butts...or boobs...or overall general appearance...that's what we do!!
 
Hahaha, not really.
but seriously...

Enjoy a little look into our nerdiness!!

 


3 comments:

Zack and Kylee said...

so stinkin cute. i love sisters :) they are the greatest friends ever- even the ones that don't share the same blood as you.
Cute, cute blog you have here!

Lindsey said...

SO CUTE! Family is the BEST! And this is a good reminder that I need to be better at taking pictures.

dutchbunch7 said...

My beautifully WONDERFUL girls
:] Mom