Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Part 2 Homemade flowers

So this is part 2 of the homemade flowers, even though it's really the first part, haha. I just hadn't had the time to get them from my parents' camera...

So here's the mess we made :)
 

 And a few of the flowers we made...as you can see, we pretty much stayed with the purple theme, as that will be one of the wedding colors...:




Emma did NOT want to model her headband for me...it was super cute though...so Emma--get over it.

A few people asked for a tutorial, and I will put one on here the next time we make these flowers again...which should be in a week or so. If you don't want to wait, I think my mom got the idea from someone else's tutorial that she found on youtube, so feel free to browse there too!

4 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Ohh I want to see the tutorial!! I started making fabric flowers today, because I'm going to need a ton! And it's something I'm aloud to do while on bed rest :)

They look super cute, can't wait!

Ali and Andrew said...

Oh good yay!! I can't wait to see your tutorial!

Susan said...

these are super cute! Love them.

Grace said...

super duper cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I can't wait:)