Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Pageant

 Because my lovely sister decided to visit during her break between trimesters at BYUI...

...she's REALLY...spontaneous.

As in, I had work yesterday, but she wanted to go to the Easter Pageant and I didn't want to miss out, so I was able to get off last minute to join them.

And I loved it.

We left a few hours before it started so we could get good seats.
And when I say 'good seats,' I mean a good spot on the lawn.


We had a few hours to kill so we were being goofy...
  
And then by the time it started it was already bedtime for Wyatt, so I got to cuddle with him while I watched the Pageant. He is the king cuddlebug of all cuddlebugs...

...but anyway, it was a wonderful performance and I always enjoy going. It's one of those shows that I never tire of seeing...

1 comment:

Perla Maria said...

I agree pretty!
Your little boy is so adorable