Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flip flops in the snow.

Perfect.

This is the word I use to describe the weather during our trip.

I can't tell you how THANKFUL I was to be somewhere where it was SNOWING versus the 98 degree weather the valley was experiencing...

When we drove up there was a little snow dusted on the mountain tops, but sunny. Same for our drive down. But during the weekend, it was windy and cold...mmmmm...

These pictures were taken Saturday night...
We went out to the grocery store to pick up a few things, and it was pouring rain...45 minutes later, when we came out of the store, it was snowing hard!




Hi. I'm from Arizona and I wear flip flops year round.

 The snow was PERFECT snowball material...

I love love love love love that weather. And now I'm back and I'm melting.

No comments: