Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So if you didn't know, I'm pregnant, and that equates to me being REALLY lazy with this year's Halloween costumes...if you'll remember last year's Halloween, I went all out and had everything planned a month before the event. This time, it was all last minute (literally). Thankfully, Wyatt never has a say in what he's dressed up as, or even cares, so he didn't mind and still ended up being super cute.

Introducing the cutest Cardinals football player around!


We've got him saying "TOUCHDOWN!" 


This year my parent's ward and my in-law's ward combined the trunk or treat activity, so Wyatt got to see everyone at once...it was really fun! (Wyatt didn't go around collecting candy though, but he did help pass it out!)

Of course he begged for a few pieces too...
(...you'll notice he ALREADY has a sucker in his mouth...)

Matt and Shannon and the other cousins were there too! We've got Jacob who dressed up as Iron Man, and Lilly who was a fairy


And I didn't really dress up, except to accentuate my belly as a pumpkin...

 ...and these are the best shots your getting because I didn't think to get my face in the pictures...again, it's all about the kids, right?

cheeseball.

The cutest little man around.

Hope you all have a good Halloween!!

1 comment:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Cute belly! That was a great costume. Where did you get his helmet?